Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sabrina Batshon - Australian Idol 2009

She may be small in stature but she's got a big personality and a bigger voice. Sabrina was plunged onto our TV screens, never scared of holding back from letting Australia know who she was.

For 24-year-old Sabrina, being in Australia’s Idol’s Final 12 for 2009 is confirmation of just how far she’s come. “I’ve gone from a girl who couldn’t do anything on her own to being here,” she grins. “It’s amazing!”

In regards to her future, Sabrina has a lot of big plans. “I want to put together an organisation to help people in need. I want to stop sex trafficking, that’s a very naïve thing to say because it’s a very huge problem but it doesn’t stop me. I want to be a voice in a cartoon. I also want to travel…” Sabrina smiles, “And obviously, sing.”

On Sunday Sabrina ended up in Idol's bottom three and then left the show.

Click here to listen to her chat with the Hump Day Crew.

Here's Sabrina on Idol:



For the latest Idol news, please visit http://www.australianidol.com.au/

No comments: