Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Anastacia

In this BEAUTIFUL MESSED UP WORLD I felt DEFEATED and that I had PAID MY DUES.
I was SICK and TIRED of just COWBOYS AND KISSES. I’m NOT THAT KIND who likes to be LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE, feeling HEAVY ON MY HEART asking WHY’D YOU LIE TO ME as if LOVE IS A CRIME.

Then one day IN SUMMER, I turned on the radio and BOOM, something amazing happened, it was like PIECES OF A DREAM.. I heard the SAME SONG on HIGH ROTATION.

…And just when I thought I would NEVER LOVE AGAIN …I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY know this song altered me, something changed and I CALL IT LOVE. Now I may be getting a little excited but THE WAY I SEE IT……I think I CAN FEEL YOU…..I even think I BELONG TO YOU… so to let me know if I am just a FREAK OF NATURE…Please, welcome to The Hump Day Crew….Anastacia

Anastacia has been busy since her last album in 2004. She has married her body guard, released her own fragrance and clothing label and has been tackling the AIDS epidemic in Africa. She's back in 2008 with a new look and a new album.

Click here
to listen to the interview.

No comments: